Do you need to use your U.S. high school, university, or trade school transcript in a foreign country?

 If so, your transcript has to be apostilled or authenticated. We are here to help and ensure your transcripts are authenticated correctly and on time.

If you are using a transcript in a Hague Convention country, you must first get a certified copy of your transcript from your school. Once it has been notarized by a local notary and the school registrar, it needs to be sent to the Secretary of State to be apostilled.

 For example, if you went to school in Florida and it was notarized by the school, it needs to be sent to the Florida Secretary of State.

If you are using the transcript in a non-Hague Convention country, your transcript will require federal and embassy level authentication.

An authentication is what an apostille for a non-Hague country is called.

Send a Message

An email will be sent to the owner.

Here's the link for Remote Online Notary.